September 26, 2011
At Symmetry Sports Therapy, our team is dedicated to providing you with the best care and service in the industry specifically tailored to meet your needs and goals. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We utilize a multi-disciplinary approach, incorporating chiropractic, soft tissue manipulation through A.R.T and Graston Technique, deep tissue laser therapy, functional movement assessment and training, and exercise rehabilitation to help heal you from the inside out while correcting potentially faulty patterns that brought you to us.
We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best care in the industry.
Dr. Cody Fowler
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Functional Movement Taping Level I & II (Rocktape)
- ART (Active Release Technique)
- Graston Technique
- SFMA (Selective Functional Movement Assessment)
Awards & Accolades:
- Virgil V. Strang Philosophy Award for efforts in the advancement of the chiropractic profession.
- Top finisher at the ACA Sports Council Annual Symposium’s Tom Hyde Research presentations- for work in Golf Injury Prevention & Performance